"Sucks to Be You" is an EP by the British singer & songwriter Emma Blackery. It was released officially under Emma's name on May 27, 2016 and was digitally released on iTunes and Amazon.
After coming off her tour with Charlie Simpson and not releasing music for an entire year prior to the single's release, Emma is back with her debut single: "Sucks to Be You", which reached number 2 on the iTunes rock chart. The music video to her first single, "Sucks to Be You", was released on May 13, 2016 and has received over 1.9 million views.
|1.||Sucks to Be You||Emma Blackery||Jason Perry||3:00|
|2.||Look What You Made Me Do||Emma Blackery, Jason Perry||Jason Perry||3:32|
|3.||Let Me Be||Emma Blackery||Jason Perry||2:52|
- Emma had originally wanted long purple hair for her album cover, however, due to time limitations, she got long brown extensions.
- This is the first music project by Emma to have a photoshoot alongside it.
- A cut song from the single was one that was written by Emma and Arthur Walwin. Although "not sounding like it belongs on the new single", it did find it's place on Emma's fourth EP: "Magnetised".
- If "Don't Come Home" wasn't cut from the record, "Sucks to Be You" would've been an EP (extended play), instead of a single.
- To promote the EP, Emma went on the Pigs Can Fly Tour with the popular British rock band, Busted, as their opening act.
|Sucks to Be You|
|Tracklist||Sucks to Be You - Look What You Made Me Do - Let Me Be|